Frequently Asked Questions

Who can participate in the IAESTE program?
All students enrolled in a college or university in the Munich metropolitan area, as well as colleges or universities around Munich without their own IAESTE Local Committee (f.i. Deggendorf, Ingolstadt, Landshut, Rosenheim,...) may apply for an IAESTE internship. Please check out the local committee closest to you here. You also need to be aged between 18 and 30 and have completed the first year of your bachelor's degree at the time of the application.

Important: You need to be enrolled in university during your whole internship.

Your questions is not answered yet?

We are always happy to help you.