ger RSS
Besucht uns!!
Mon, 1 Dec 2014
Mittwochs ab 20 Uhr sind wir in unseren Büro.
Kommt und werdet eure Fragen los.
Wir freuen uns auf euch.
LC München auf Facebook
Thu, 19 May 2011




These pages contain important information for foreign students, who applied for an IAESTE-internship in Munich.

It is unfortunately not possible to apply for an internship directly to a certain Local Committee via IAESTE.
We don't handle the applications concerning an internship here in Germany no matter if they come from Germany or abroad. If you are interested to do an internship in Germany we kindly ask you to contact the IAESTE National Committee in your own country.


Information for IAESTE-Trainees in Munich

We are glad you applied for an internship in Munich. As soon as you get accepted by your employer, you are ready to go!

Our Local Committee in Munich consists of about 30 students. We are working voluntarily for IAESTE because we are interested in getting to know foreign students, different cultures and languages - just like you! Therefore we are doing everything to make your stay here in Munich as enjoyable and fun as possible. With our summer program we organize many different trips and events for our trainees. During your internship you have the possibility to gain important experiences in your field of study. At the same time we want you to get to know the German society and culture. Together with us and 10 to 15 other trainees you will for sure have an unforgatable stay here in Munich!

On these pages you will find some important information concerning your stay in Munich. Should you have any other questions, please don't hestitate to contact us!


First steps after your acceptance

As soon as the employer returns the acceptance papers the IAESTE national committee will send them to you. Once you get these papers it`s time for you to organize some things: 

  • Within 2 weeks fill in the form N5/b and send it to your homecountriy's national committee (sometimes there are more forms to be filled in and sent). Once we get your N5/b we start looking for your accommodation. It is very important that we get the N5/b as soon as possible.

  • If you are not a citizen of the European Union you need a visa for Germany. Since the processing may take several weeks you should apply for a visa at your closest German embassy as soon as possible. For this application you need the N5/a. Please ask for a "Schengen-Visa". This visa is also valid for our neighbouring country Austria which is not far away from Munich.

  • Please make sure your passport is valid for the duration of your internship.

  • Get yourself an International Student Identity Card (ISIC)

  • Book a flight to Germany. More information about the journey are available here. Please inform us when you are going to arrive in Germany.

More information can be found in our Trainee-Guide.

Quick Access
© 2015 IAESTE an der TUM e.V.